Saturday 30 July 2016

Real Life Barbie

If you thought Barbie was just a doll, these pictures will show you how wrong you are!
#5 Meet The Doll!
26-year-old Russian woman named Angelica Kenova is a real life barbie doll. Just look at her! She looks completely like that little doll almost every girl in the world grew up playing with! 
You'd think someone blessed with a body like this would grow up with privileges! YOU'D BE VERY WRONG. 
Read on to find out Angelica's shocking reality!
#4 Caged
On the contrary, Angelica was heavily overprotected. Not only as a kid! The chains of parental protection continue to enslave her in her adulthood! 
"Growing up, my parents raised me like a princess and never let me go out, date boys or have the usual adult experiences. As a result, I am not fit for real life - I'm like a living doll. My mom and dad have been overprotective all my life. Some parents practically chuck their child out of the family home when they reach the age of 18 but not mine."
The story of her experience will really make you question whether her looks a gift or a curse! Keep reading!
#3 Decided!
The moment she was born, her parents decided to raise her like a doll an her fate was sealed. Angelica's life has been all about maintaining her one in a million body. 
Her parents forced her to maintain her 32E breasts and 20-inch waist all her life. She works out 5 days a week, 3 hours each! 
Oh what a horror that must have been! But it didn't stop there!
#2 Personal Trainer!
"When I became a teenager, my parents hired a personal trainer who created an individual training program for me. He has designed exercises which will help me tone my buttocks and hone my narrow waist."
Her parents are literally thrusting anorexia onto their daughter!
#1 The Russian Barbie
"When I turned six, my mom started buying me collectible Barbie dolls and enthusiastically dressing me up like one. My mother loved Barbie's slender beauty, golden curls, cute face and beautiful clothes. My mother inspired me and urged me to be exactly the same. I would pose in the mirror for hours and put on performances for my parents' friends. Everyone nicknamed me the ‘Russian Barbie.'" 
She was forced to be someone she was not. She didn't have an identity of her own! Do you think the treatment she received was okay? Tell us in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment